The Mighty Hand of God

Yesterday I shared with the church how prayer unleashes the Mighty Hand of God on our behalf. My hope is that we will begin to pray more with honest and passionate hearts.

Prayer is a discipline that takes time and effort. Which is one reason we don't do it more - because we are LAZY! It's easier to watch TV, connect to people on Facebook, or even read the Bible. Prayer takes concentrated effort.

But the benefits are incredible. I've seen God's hand unleashed on my behalf. Not always on my time or in my way. But He has always come through for me. I love this verse because it motivates me to pray:

"Behold, I am the LORD, the God of all flesh; is anything too difficult for Me?"
Jeremiah 32:27

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Humility

Bad Shepherds

God's Looking for a Few Good Men