The Lord is for me

Psalms 118 says "The LORD  is on my side" and "the LORD is for me."  That doesn't mean I won't have problems. In the same Psalm the psalmist writes "all the nations surround me... they surround me yes they surround me they surround me like bees."  That sounds like a horrible situation. But the psalmist also writes "what can man do to me?; In the name of the Lord I will destroy them; and they were quenched like a fire of thorns."  So when trouble comes our way and we seem to be surrounded by enemies let's trust in the Lord and keep our confidence in him because it's better to trust in him than people and even princesses. "The Lord is on my side I will not fear. What can man do to me?"  (v.6)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Humility

Bad Shepherds

God's Looking for a Few Good Men