God in Front

Wouldn't it be great if God went out in front of us in each battle of life to break down barriers, kill off the enemy, and give us the victory?

I believe God does do it, and we ought to constantly be praying for "God to go before us" to give us victory.

Once David was fighting the Philistines and when he inquired of God to know how to enter the battle, God said:

"As soon as you hear the sound of marching in the tops of the balsam trees, move quickly, because that will mean the LORD has gone out in front of you to strike the Philistine army."
2 Samuel 5:24

WOW! That's what I want. God going before me to strike against the evil forces (spiritual or physical) that oppose me and the kingdom-projects I am pursuing.

God continued to work for David, being with him and going out before him to give him victories in his battles. God told David:

I have been with you wherever you have gone, and I have cut off all your enemies from before you.
2 Samuel 7:9

This will be my prayer "God, go before me and give me victory". I trust that God will answer me like he answer David
.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Humility

Bad Shepherds

God's Looking for a Few Good Men