Mercy Rules

God is a God of HOPE and MERCY.

The prophet Micah anticipated God’s mercy on his life.
>
But as for me, I watch in hope for the LORD, I wait for God my Savior; my God will hear me…Though I have fallen, I will rise. Though I sit in darkness, the LORD will be my light.
Micah 7:7-8

In Micah 6:8 God says He wants us to “act justly and love mercy”.

Acting justly is doing the right thing all the time – acting rightly towards God and man.

Loving mercy is not holding grudges against others who have sinned against us. Releasing them from our judgment and punishment and letting God judge the person for “…judgment without mercy will be shown to anyone who has not been merciful. Mercy triumphs over judgment!” James 2:13

Today I choose to forgive and release those that have sinned against me. I am ready to receive God’s mercy for my life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Humility

Bad Shepherds

God's Looking for a Few Good Men