When Life Gets Tough

Timothy and I were reading the Word together the other day and we read an interesting passage:

Your path led through the sea, your way through the mighty waters, though your footprints were not seen.
Psalms 77:19
Alongside this verse I had written a note that read "Sometimes God leads us through some rough times in life where we don't even see His footprints. But He is there." I have gone through many times where the "mighty waters" felt they would drown me. But even though God was leading me down paths I had not traveled before and through storms so frightening I could not see Him, His loving arm pulled me through and left me a better man than I was before. God is always more interested in building our character than in our comfort.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Humility

Bad Shepherds

God's Looking for a Few Good Men