Am I Growing or Am I Stuck

The Life You’ve Always Wanted by John Ortberg
(My Thoughts)

Page 14 – Am I increasingly growing spiritually? Am I looking a people and the world as Jesus would if He were in my shoes? Am I seeing what Jesus would see, feel what Jesus would feel, doing what Jesus would do?

Sometimes YES & sometimes NO. My desire is for it to be ever increasingly YES.

5 For this very reason, make every effort to add to your faith goodness; and to goodness, knowledge; 6 and to knowledge, self-control; and to self-control, perseverance; and to perseverance, godliness; 7 and to godliness, brotherly kindness; and to brotherly kindness, love. 8 For if you possess these qualities in increasing measure, they will keep you from being ineffective and unproductive in your knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ. 9 But if anyone does not have them, he is nearsighted and blind, and has forgotten that he has been cleansed from his past sins.
2 Peter 1:5-9

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Humility

Bad Shepherds

God's Looking for a Few Good Men